Monday, March 21, 2011

How Can I Masterbate With A Banana






The first spring


Who grows in your garden's name and the excitement of all things?


Who woke this morning between new growth forests

and there was evening in the seeds of the first flowers planted?

Who was surprised last night with the full face of the moon

spying playful kisses between the sheets?


What's untimely death robbed us of wonder

generous toward life and beauty?


Who said a word today - "friend", "love" - \u200b\u200b

and filled his mouth of newborn birds,

joyful fluttering butterflies,

Light growing and successful?


I

was me,

was I,

I am in life,

In seeds,

In outbreaks,

In the light that grows every day,

I

First

And only

Spring



the Japanese people


cherry joy

to heal broken hearts

By

deadly dance

land and sea


(an initiative of leer.es to celebrate World Poetry Day)

0 comments:

Post a Comment