Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gallbladder Surgery And Itchy

Happiness Gran Canaria




























white daisies, yellow

large fields full of rosemary

verbena, marshmallow, and large lemon

full of laughter play to see who is the first ....


Entry into a ravine from the top

leads with a look ahead

a turbulent sea, is North Sea,

myself among thickets and tuners ...


'm stuck in a small continent

almost appreciate that heat from Teror,

in the body cold and drizzle on my face

Maspalomas enveloping feel to see my body ...


I'm on top, I'm on the dune,

and I can look at the sea bathed

these high mountains, I can almost see the Nublo,

see Playa del Inglés and appreciation to win these high clouds ...


From here, from Artenara I can see the Teide

majestic volcano today gives us the day

with that sea of \u200b\u200bclouds at his feet, barely seen

where you just start my island and where the canyons ...


That God's finger broken by a storm

let us recall that there was someone great

Galdar says with love and dedication

Viva el Gran Canario!, you want to land ...


Since I can see Quarry

away like boats,

gay sailors being

singing to the queen of the night ...


My joy at setting foot on this blessed island,

from my heart longing to return ...

to look at that blue sky,

that God wanted to give the canaries,

for most remote from their dreams

not have to dream, dreams Peninsula.


written by Luna


Why do not you write a little poem with the matter of lived experience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment